Last night, while I was laying in bed trying to sleep, I was thinking about making more bows! I wanted to make a bow out of fabric, but I didn't want to sew it. I love my hot glue gun! So, this morning I tried my hand at it. I was so surprised at how easy and fast this was! Here are the steps:
1. Pick your fabric and cut it to be about 9 in x 4 in. Doesn't have to be perfect, I didn't measure out any of the bows I made today. I only measured this one, afterwards, so that I was able to give directions!
2. Fold up each side to the center.
3. Next, I folded in the edges to make it a little neater in the back. Glue down corners with your hot glue gun!
4. Fold the corners into the center. Glue.
5. Now, you're going to fold the fabric like an accordian, like this:
6. Select your center fabric (2 in x 5 in) and fold like you did in step 2. (As you can tell, my fabric wasn't perfect here, either!)
7. Wrap around the center of your bow and glue.
8. Add a clip of choice or headband. I like to add clips because I can add it to any headband!
Ta-Da! Not too hard! Your finished bow will be about 4 in. x 2 in.