Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Clean Kettle Corn!

Last night the kids and I had an impromptu movie night, don't you just love those! 
Well, I decided to make some popcorn, and our favorite is kettle corn! 
I had never made my own before, but we make our own popcorn, all the time! 

I use coconut oil in my wok and added in the popcorn and waited for it to pop. You could also you an air popper. I just don't have one, yet. 

While that was working away I melted some clean butter in a sauce pan, added a tiny bit of salt and some honey. I am unsure how much.. maybe a tablespoon, maybe a little more. After the popcorn was done, I poured half into our big bowl and drilled some of the butter mixture on top, and stirred. Then poured the rest of the butter on top, and stirred some more. This was so good and the kids devoured it! 

(Please excuse the poor cell phone picture in the dark.  Take a picture was an afterthought.)


Ingredients:

3TBS Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Popcorn Kernels 
Butter
Honey
salt
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...