Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tortilla Roll-ups

Here's a delicious meal that my family just loves!

What's great about them is that you can make them any way to suit your family's tastes. 
It's fast, and I'd say fairly healthy, depending on your fillings. 

Here's what we used tonight. In the past we have used avocado in place of the cucumber and I bet bacon would be pretty tasty, as well. 

Have you tried this cooking cream stuff? I love it and use it on so many things, besides pasta!

Okay, spread your cream on the tortilla and add your meat and cheese.

Then add your veggies... I used spinach, tomato, and cucumber this time.


 Make sure you use really thin sliced toppings for easier rolling. Like I tell my husband, this is NOT a burrito!

 Cut in half then cut until you have 8 pieces.




Yum, so refreshing and tasty! 
Hope you try this out and make your own variations!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...