Monday, May 7, 2012

Super Hero Bedroom!




We're getting settled into to our new house, nicely! I finished unpacking and setting up Landon's room a week and a half ago and surprised him with it when he came home from school, he was thrilled! He is ALL about Super Heroes!  

Welcome to Landon's room!





This shelf is my favorite part! I took one of those vinyl stickers and made it look as if it were sitting on his shelf. This shelf holds his soccer trophies, I just hadn't found them yet when I took this picture.





New bedding to match the walls and the quilt I made Landon for Christmas is neatly folded at the foot of his bed!


Well, that's it for the tour of Landon's room! 

1 comment:

KERRY said...

I love it! And I bet Landon does too :) It is so neat and tidy and boyish and I love how you made the sticker appear as if it were sitting on the shelf, you totally had me fooled!
Hope you settle in real quick and begin to feel at home :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...