Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Emmelyn turns ONE!

Wow, a lot has happened in the last three months. I unexpectantly took a long break from blogging. I just didn't feel up to it. We PCS'd (moved) to the DC area in March, have been living in a hotel for over 5 weeks, started the process of buying a house (Should close on it soon) and Emmelyn turned one! 

We celebrated her birthday (and Easter) in a hotel, boo! But, I made the best of it, it turned out pretty great!

For her birthday, I made her a tutu, found a cute white onesie and made her a matching bow. Her theme was more just colors, turquoise, fuchsia and lavender. These colors are a favorite of mine as a combination, in fact, her nursery was done in the same colors.


She loved that cake! Normally, I would make her cake, but we are without an oven in our hotel... so we made do. It turned out super cute, though!


My MIL was able to fly up and visit for Emmelyn's birthday and Easter!






I love this family picture! And Landon is getting so big! 



1 comment:

KERRY said...

Hi Stephanie!! It's so good to see you back in blogland :)
Such beautiful pictures, I really love the B&W one of the kids near the wooden fence.
Happy 1st birthday to your little princess!!
And Happy Easter too, by the looks of it the kids loved their Easter baskets filled with love and joy :)
I hope you guys settle in real quick and the move goes smoothly!
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...