Thursday, December 15, 2011

Just keep sewing!

Busy day of sewing, today. I decided to make Landon some throw pillows to go with his quilt. They're sort of like floor pillows, they're kind of big! They turned out great though and only took me about 30 minutes to finish!



I really think he'll love them!

Then back in 2008 I had bought this soft book fabric for the Rodolph story. I intended on making it for Landon, but didn't get around to it. So, I made it for Emmelyn! I added a bell into the back cover so it jingles! :)

 This middle seam broke my needle! But, I was just happy it was able to go through 9 layers of thick fabric!

It turned out cute!
What have you all been up to? I am so excited for Christmas, I am totally done with making our gifts! I will have a post later for my husband's gift!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...