Saturday, December 10, 2011

Advent Calendar Days


On the fifth day of our Advent Calendar, we made 16 dozen cookies for the airman in the dorms!


We made banana "ice cream" out of frozen bananas and a splash of milk on the seventh day!

On the eight day of our Advent Calendar we wrote a letter to Santa!


On December 9th I hosted a table at the One Hope Winter Tea! All the tables were gorgeous!

We used a porcelain pen on the plates, and baked the words on!







December 10th, the Enlisted Spouses Club put on a wonderful Winter Wonderland Breakfast for us! They are so generous!

 Santa was even there! But of course, they both didn't look at the camera...


Both kids got a nice gift from the event! Very sweet of them!


After we got home, we did our Christmas pictures and I FINALLY ordered our Christmas cards!


 

I love this season!


3 comments:

KERRY said...

Hi Stephanie!! I have so much to catch up on with being absent for just a week!! But I love this idea, you certainly have been busy. Such a cute pic of the kids together with their gifts...! And all those cookies, wow!! I want some of that frozen banana, I've never tried it but it looks so good!!! Have a wonderful week my friend x

Audra @ The Kurtz Corner said...

Thanks for stopping by the Sunday Social at The Kurtz Corner! Following you now! :)

MacKensie said...

Hi! Stopping by from the Sunday Social! Beautiful photos!! :)

xoxo

MacKensie
http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...