Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Homemade Christmas?

It started out with Michael and I vowing to each other that we would make our gifts for one another, this year. 
Then... I started looking around the house, realizing that we're moving in a few months and we have too much junk. 
(In my opinion)

Landon surely doesn't need anymore toys. He does need clothing, though. 
I decided that he would get books and clothing from us.
As well as  homemade gifts! 
Which led me to thinking that we should just do a whole big homemade gifts Christmas! 
(Including extended family and friends)

Seriously, I got very giddy about this!

So, for Landon I am going to put together another rag quilt, but a Super Hero one! Oh, boy, is he going to love it!

You'll just have to stay tuned for the rest of our homemade Christmas!

2 comments:

brit said...

sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see what else you're doing. I plan on doing the same for people I would normally buy gifts for.

KERRY said...

Great idea Steph! Homemade can be just as nice as bought, and more personal too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...