Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all are able to enjoy it with the people you love the most. We aren't celebrating until Saturday, here. My brother and his family are coming up to visit and he wasn't able to get Friday off. So, they will come up that evening and be here for the weekend. My father is also going to be joining us. This will be our first holiday with family in four years! (Since we left Alaska)

I'm pretty excited for Thanksgiving, being able to make a bunch of food for more than just three people! We will have 10 people in the house, if you include Emmelyn!

I must admit, I am also pretty excited to start decorating for Christmas. I'm not sure when we are planning to do this. We usually do so the day after Thanksgiving. But with family coming we will probably wait til Sunday evening at the earliest.

By the way, I fell a little behind in my "I'm Thankful November" posts. But, I am thankful for many things! It all started when I ended up in the ER with Emmelyn a few days back. She had a fever of 104 and we found out she had an UTI. I sort of fell off my list then, I got busy. I'm sure you understand!  I am very thankful, though, that her medicine is making her feel better! It's hard seeing your baby feel sick.


Anyway, Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...