Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween!




I'm a little late in posting this, but we had a great Halloween! 
The Halloween costume I made for Emmelyn looked adorable on her and Landon was Captain America this year!




I haven't been too crafty lately... I have the itch though, I just haven't found the time!
Emmelyn and I have been spending our days playing! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this week! 

(I made the purple bow awhile back and it worked perfect for this outfit!)



~Kisses!~

Ah, don't you just love her! 

On a side note, I've been writing down a reason I am thankful, everyday. I am posting it on Facebook at the time, but do plan to come back and update it on my blog! =) 

I hope all my readers had a wonderful Halloween!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...