Sunday, October 9, 2011

Teeth and More!

It's been a little bit since I've updated my blog... or read other people's! 
(I have a lot to catch up on)
Anyway, thought I'd stop by and update. About two weeks ago, Emmelyn got her first tooth!!! And a week or so later she got the second.

Here she is enjoying her first Mum Mums and you can see her teeth. At this point they had just started above the surface!

This picture just cracks me up!! She liked that thing so much!

 

My beautiful girl and me!


We went to a friend's daughter's first birthday and these were their party favors! They're too cute!

 Hehe

Went to go check on Landon and he was reading ON his bookshelf!
(Most of his books are in the guestroom on a bookshelf, so they aren't ruined)


Well, not much else that I can think of to update. I think Emmelyn is going to have some top teeth soon. Also, her bottom teeth are crooked... I blame her Dad!
I think I am going to try my hand at making a pumpkin pie from scratch. I've never pureed my own pumpkin. I don't even know if I've ever made my own crust before. Perhaps with my mom...

1 comment:

brit said...

Hopefully she wasn't too fussy while she was teething! Torin is a horrible teether! Making your own pumpkin puree is SO easy and SO much better! Last year my husband and I pureed all of our own pumpkin. So worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...