Friday, October 14, 2011

New Headband


My baby brother is getting married next weekend! I've had Emmelyn's dressed picked out for a long while now, but had no idea what to accessorize it with! Until recently!


What do you think? I think it's pretty good for my first time making both of these kinds of flowers! Maybe I'll put up a tutorial later, if I make more likes these.  Her headpiece will be on a white lace headband. I'm just waiting to get that...


I think I might make myself something similar, but on a smaller scale, for my hair. To clip up some hair. I'll have pictures of her wearing it after the wedding!

Oh best part? It cost me NOTHING! I already had all of this on hand!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Great job! i love it! Ohhh and I love the dress! So CUTE!


Stopping by to say HI!

Angie
www.littleinspiration.com

Normies said...

absolutely adorable! I loved dressing my girl in cute clothes, she is almost 3 and they dont make as cute stuff for her age group * sigh* enjoy it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...