Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm back!

We're back from our Kansas City trip to see my baby brother get married! 
It was a beautiful wedding and we had a wonderful time!
So, now I can share the present I made for my brother and SIL! 

I asked my brother and SIL to both send me 20 things that they loved about each other, WITHOUT letting the other one see. I alternated responses in the exact order they gave them to me. It's amazing how close their answers were in almost the same order, too! I formed the words into a heart shape. Perhaps there is an easy way to do this, but I didn't know it. This was a pain in the butt. Totally worth it though, they loved it!


 See, they loved it! They were amazed by how similar their answers were, too!



More to come from our trip in the next few days.

4 comments:

rebekahdawn said...

What a great gift idea! Love it!

brit said...

What a cute idea!

KERRY said...

Welcome back!! What a gorgeous gift and very clever :)
(you look like your brother!)

Peggy Jean said...

that is such a lovely idea!! and great gift!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...