Sunday, September 18, 2011

Scrabble Art

My newest project has me very excited. Okay, well all of my projects get me very excited, to be honest.
 My husband is laughing at me because I can't stop looking over at this one!

I just have to share this with you all!



My initial thought was to place the stand with the words "I love you" inside the shadow box frame.
But, alas, it was just a tad too wide.
Sad.
But, I made it work anyway, and placed it on the outside of the frame. I just set it there, incase I wanted to use the frame for something else in the future; I didn't want to ruin it with glue.

It's perfect and I love it!

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Don't forget about the giveaway going on. I only have three participants!

13 comments:

Gina said...

I love this! It is adorable

Lacey N. said...

What a cute project! It looks easy enough that even I could handle it! I'm very much a novice with the glue gun. :op

Found your blog via the Silly Sunday Hop.

Lacey
Little Miss Nerd Girl

Angie said...

love the project.. great idea!

Ohh i love your new blog design btw!

Thanks for linking up with us on the hop!

Angie
www.littleinspiration.com

KERRY said...

Very cute!! Thanks for the idea :)
Hope you had a beautiful weekend!!

Normies said...

Oh that is cute! Very creative!

Following from a blog hop! My link;
http://eyevida.blogspot.com/

-your new follower

Kristy said...

Very cute! What a great gift idea!

Melissa Taylor said...

great idea that could go in many directions!

Sara said...

SO cute!! I love this idea! Thanks so much for linking up!

Joysy28 said...

What a great idea! I just pinned it. :)

Cassie said...

That is soooo cute!! I love it! I'm stopping by from Clean & Scentsible. =D

Debra said...

Great idea!

Brave Brooke said...

I love the paper in the background! This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

Thank you. :) It's actually fabric in the back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...