Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Guess it's Fall?

There's a familar chill in the air.
The one I long for all Summer.
My favorite season!

So why haven't I done anything Fall related, yet?
I've been seeing all of these blog hops with fall inspired crafts, lately. I should really get to making my own.

I'm sort of in a rut...
I have pleanty of ideas and things I want to do.
But, this living in limbo, not knowing when we'll be moving... or IF we'll be moving has me a little timid on making more things.

One, I don't want them to be damaged in the move. Two, we don't really need to add to our household goods weight. I just wish we knew something already.

Maybe I'll go ahead and do a few SMALL Fall crafts here, soon.
Maybe a wreath... Or some bows or something for Emmelyn. We'll see.


(This is NOT my picture)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Judy Haughton-James said...

Wow! What an awesome autumn scene! These scenes fascinate me as we do not get to see such autumn scenes in Jamaica. I am also fascinated by beautiful autumn decorations, Halloween etc. Have a wonderful autumn.

Coley said...

What a gorgeous photo. Fall is my favorite... my decor is in full swing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...