Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm hooked!

After buying the bench and redoing it, I have to admit; I am hooked. It's like an addiction. I am constantly looking at other people's projects to try to find new tips or tricks on how to redo furniture. I am thinking about redoing all of our personal furniture, as well! And it doesn't even need it! I'm obsessed I tell ya! My second project was this Coffee Table and I just love it to death! Seriously, who knew you could love a piece of furniture so much?

I find myself looking at our for sale board often, trying to see who's selling something cheap that I could fix up. I already have another bench in the garage waiting to be brought to life and I am about to buy another coffee table. Which I do not intend to keep. I am hoping I can fix it up and sell it! (I'm thinking red, for this project...) I don't have the space in my house for this sort of addiction!

2 comments:

The Spring Mount 6 Pack said...

Hi, following through the blog hop. Come on by and say hi. http://thespringmount6pack.com

Shauna Nosler said...

Looks like fun!!I'm your latest Give a Hoot follower this Wednesday. Hope you can stop by and return the favor soon :)
http://www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...