Saturday, July 9, 2011

Leave!

Our baby girl is now three months old! She is simply amazing and lights up my world. She loves to smile, squeal with excitement and talk to her Momma! I couldn’t imagine my life without her. I thought I was happy with just one kid… and I was… but it’s so much better with her in it! By the way, she’s moving to her crib tonight. I’m a little sad about this but I know she’ll be fine. I on the other hand, might not make it. ; )
Michael is taking some much needed leave next week. I can’t wait! He’ll be off for about two weeks and we have some exciting plans (camping) and some not so exciting plans (cleaning/organizing)! We’ve rented a cabin not too far away and plan to hit a local beach before check-in. So exciting! (I know weird right… a beach in the middle of Nebraska?) I’m mostly excited for all the photo-ops but I know Landon will have a blast! He saw a “Bubble Guppies” episode a few months back about camping and has been asking to go since. We plan to roast marshmallows and hot dogs, go hiking, swimming and fishing if they have it!
Other than that, no real plans. But, we do plan to go through a bunch of things to sell. In case we PCS in the spring (Pending Michael’s orders).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...