Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers

I am very grateful for my dear husband. He has been a wonderful partner in life and an amazing and caring father to our two children. I know I may not always show how grateful I am. But, deep down inside I know that I have got a good thing going here.

My father wasn't a great father... er.. or even a good or decent one. Okay, he was a down right AWFUL one. My children are so lucky to have a father who has never raised his hand to them. Honestly, I don't think he's ever really even raised his voice towards them. Seriously, this guy rocks! He's supportive, caring, fun and loving. I wish my father could have been half the man my husband is.

I thank God for my husband!



For Father's Day we attented Papillion Days for the fourth year in a row! We had a blast!



Other than that, we didn't do too much. I made breakfast and dinner and we hung out as a family! Our favorite thing to do!

2 comments:

Delimont Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! Thank God for the daddies our children have! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Stephanie. This meant so much to me. I'm sorry I didn't see it until now. Apparently I need to read your blog more often. I love you so much. You are an amazing wife, mother and friend. Thank you.

Michael

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...