Thursday, May 19, 2011

Smiles!

Today was one of those long and sort of hectic days. Well, at least it started out that way. The morning was a rough one; toting two kids to Urgent Care and then to Walgreens and then just trying to get regular household chores done. Eventually, Emmelyn took a three hour nap and I was able to get laundry and the dishes completed (and spend some time with Landon)! But, the very best part of my day was just before her nap... I had just changed her diaper and was talking to her, you know in that baby talk sort of voice, and all of a sudden she smiled her biggest gummy grin at me! She has smiled a couple of times before today but never directly at someone. I was so excited about this that I immediately called Michael at work to brag about it!

I love how the smallest thing can make your whole world seem brighter!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there! I miss you all so much :(
Love Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...