Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Happiness

I want to make an effort to think happy thoughts and smile at the life God has blessed me with. Here are some things that make me happy (even the small things), what makes you happy?

For me, in no particular order, just as I thought of them:
  • Watching my children sleep
  • My family
  • Feeling loved and accepted
  • Foot rubs and back rubs
  • When Landon is sick and wants to cuddle (Which is the only good thing about the situation)
  • Jesus
  • Cuddles
  • Dancing with my son; he brings out the "goof" in me
  • Fall
  • Tomatoes and avocadoes
  • Reading a good book
  • Our family adventures in new places
  • Traveling
  • A great turkey sandwich
  • A clean house
  • Photography
  • A good movie
  • Trying a new recipe- successfully
  • Hugs
  • Slobbery kisses from my kids
  • Hot apple cider in a big mug.
  • Star gazing
  • Our family movie nights
  • Baby stretches
  • Laughter
  • A nice pair of Jammies
  • A not too sunny, warm day with a light breeze
  • Rain and thunderstorms
  • Learning
  • History; Russian and Egyptian especially
  • Singing, I miss choir
  • Listening to great music
  • Surprises; the good kind
  • Fresh Fruit
  • A nice hot shower
  • My bed, pillows, and blanket
  • Watching people rock out in their cars to music, because I do it too!
(I’m sure there are more, but you get the idea)
If you're down, make a list and then go do some of the things that make you happy. Take your time enjoy life, hug longer, love stronger, give it your all, what is there to lose?

Tomorrow’s a whole new day!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...