Saturday, April 23, 2011

Two Weeks



    Time really does go by, too fast! Emmelyn being my second child makes me fully aware of this; so I have been trying to savor every moment I have with her. She won't be this little forever. I love how she still curls up into a little ball and lays on my chest. (Which she is currently doing) I secretly love how she'll be up for hours at night when Daddy takes care of her but as soon as he wakes me to tell me about it and I take her, she instantly falls asleep. She loves her Mama, that's for sure! ♥


   She is still having issues sleeping in her bassinet at night. She'll do well sometimes and other's, not so much. We've discovered that if we give her a pacifier at night she will sleep better in the bassinet... most the time. I'm trying not to incourage the pacifier thing though. ;) It's more of a last resort. Other than that, she is absolutely amazing and fits so well into our family!

   Landon is back in soccer for his third season and he's loving it! Only Daddy was able to make it to his first game, this season, because we had just been released from the hospital that day. But, all four of us were able to make it to the second game! It was a bit windy and chilly, but Landon did a great job. :)






Emmelyn's cord fell off a few days ago and she was able to take her first real bath. She wasn't exactly thrilled about it, but she's a trooper.




Michael is back to work from his Paternity leave and they are on 12 hour shifts, but we're managing fairly well. The kids are great and I'm happy to spend all my time with them!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of the three of you! Sounds like she's a momma's girl. If only Addi wasn't so much of a daddy's little girl... :)

Alison

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...