Sunday, April 17, 2011

Newborn Photoshoot

        As soon as I found out I was pregnant I couldn't wait to schedule a newborn photoshoot with a local photographer friend! Amanda takes amazing pictures and I knew I wouldn't be feeling up to taking them on my own, nor am I as talented as she is! I do not regret having Amanda take Emmelyn's pictures, AT ALL! They are absolutely perfect and she exceeded my expectations!

Here are a few of my favorites from the session:


We had this quilt made for her and it made a wonderful backdrop for this photo!




Amanda Rulong Photography:

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love the one of her in Michael's uniform. Great picture idea!! Makes her look so tiny. Not like she needs her daddy's clothes to look small. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...