Thursday, March 24, 2011

Let's get back into blogging...


As many of you know, we’re expecting our second baby fairly soon! I had an ultrasound today and she’s doing wonderful! They took some measurements and have decided that she weighs about 6lbs and 1oz, now. We were also able to see some hair on her ultrasound image! How neat is that? I only had the 20 week ultrasound with Landon, so I never got to see if he had hair in utero, so it’s pretty neat to me. I have my regular OB check up tomorrow and I am hoping that we will be able to discuss more about Emmelyn’s arrival. My doctor has already told me that he doesn’t want me to go past 39 weeks because Landon was born at 39 weeks and got stuck for a good 20 minutes or so! (Shoulder Dysplasia) They’re worried that it might happen again. He’s also mentioned possibly inducing at 38 weeks.
I am surely ready to meet my daughter! I have been having an awful time with this pregnancy; and here I thought Landon’s was painful! I have had the worse pain in my pelvic bone from her head! It’s insane; I can hardly walk without ending up in tears on most days! (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) But, in all seriousness, we’re all ready to get on with our life and start enjoying our family of four! I’m ready to get out of the house and enjoy the nicer weather and our last summer in Nebraska! It grows olds feeling “trapped” in your own home!
On another note, we’ve decided to cloth diaper Emmelyn! I’m actually pretty excited about this. Maybe someday I’ll write a blog about our favorite diapers! Right now, I find them all pretty cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a new blog!!! :) Can't wait for Emmelyn's arrival!

Michael said...

Great blog, Stephanie. Can't wait to read more.

Delimont Family said...

Hey! It's letting me comment now under my thingy!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...